Band 5 Community Nurses - Kent
GP World are looking for a Community Band 5 Nurse in Kent to start as soon as possible.
Banding: - Band 5
Hours: Days negotiable
Duration: - To be confirmed
Shift Pattern: Core shift 08:30-16:30 - Late shift 11:00-19:00 -Mid shift 10:00-18:00
Must have experience of the following: -
- Insulin Administration & BGT recording
- Competent in Compression bandaging
- Eye drop Administration
- Injectable medication administration - to include b12 injections, palliative care injections, fragment injections
- Intravenous therapy - giving IV's
- Catheter care to include male, female and supra pubic
- Wound Care
Please do contact us should you require any more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.