Full time General Practitioner Locum in Ireland
We’ve just had a number of positions come available for Family Doctors in Walk-In Medical Centres in Ireland, in Waterford City, Cork, Galway and Ennis, with multiple positions opening in the near future.
The Clinics are open to patients without prior appointment and generally offer a range of services:
- Minor Surgeries and Procedures
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Abscess drainage
- Other typical GP procedures.
We are currently hiring General Practitioners with long-term perspectives, on a 6 or 12-month renewable contract basis.
- 50-60 EUROs per hour
- Accommodation Allowance (500-750 EURO/month) for the first months
- Paid Medical Indemnity
- Family Medicine Specialty / minimum 1 year of experience as a GP
- Irish Medical Council Registration (General or Specialist Division) or Eligibility to become General / Specialist Registrar
- Eligibility for MPS Indemnity
- Support setting up Bank Account, Own Company, obtaining PPS No
- Possibility to rotate between Medical Centres in different locations
- Work week of 40-48 hours, on a rotational basis (2 shifts, 10:00-15:00, 16:00-21:00), with possibility for paid extra hours.
- On-site accommodation for on-call doctors, available to use in the first weeks of relocation