Locum Safeguarding Nurse in Warrington
GP World have a fantastic new job role as Safeguarding Nurse in Warrington for a 2-week positions starting as soon as possible.
Band: 7 / 8A
Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 -17:00
Rate: Depending on candidates banding. Is negotiable.
Car and full UK driving license: required as community role
- Complete x5 IMRs for children in the 5 families- using electronic records/ paper health records- working from Warrington Child Development Centre
- IMRs; including analysis, recommendations for action and a comprehensive Single-agency Action
- Interview staff and others if/as necessary. Keep a written record of any interviews with staff and others and share this with the interviewee
- Provide feedback/debriefing on completion of the review report
- Work with the Warrington safeguarding team and the Designated Nurse at the CCG for support
Please do contact GP World for further details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role