GP World are working with the NHS to find 25 overseas doctors to work for the prestigious Castle Point and Rochford CCG based in Essex, England. These jobs are based in a beautiful area of the UK with seaside resorts close by as well as short train journey in to the centre of London.
We will be offering end to end support for all family physicians considering making the move to the NHS including relocation payment and excellent career development opportunities. These offer general practitioners with EU citizenship a unique opportunity to get their visa secured pre-Brexit.
- GMC registration support
- GP exam support and assistance
- Assistance with English language tutoring
- Relocation payment
- Attractive salaries
- Advice and assistance with accommodation and schooling
- Paid training in the GP surgery – get paid whilst you complete your induction scheme
- Full visa status prior to Brexit
Our team are experienced in helping European doctors move to the UK so you can have peace of mind that we will support you every step of the way. This includes picking you up from the airport and helping to find suitable accommodation and schools for your children.
Apply today to make your dream move to the NHS become reality.