Primary Care – Band 8a Care Quality Assessor in Nottingham
GP World has a great new opportunity as a Band 8 Care Quality Assessor in Nottingham
This is a great new opportunity in an incredibly diverse community
Salary – £38 - £60ph
Start date: As soon as possible
To lead a review of quality using CQC KOES for a specific project including the development of all aspects of Quality including Patient Safety, Clinical Effectiveness and Patient Experience
Reporting to the Director of Quality and Safety/Executive Nurse/AHP in providing and overseeing a comprehensive policy framework in relation to the Quality, Patient Safety, Clinical Effectiveness and Patient Experience for the project.
Prepare and present papers as required to the quality committee specific to the project
- Qualifications to Degree or professional equivalent
- Professional Registration NMC//HCPC.
- Teaching and/or assessing qualification
Values & Behaviours
Ability to demonstrate an understanding and application of values, vision and behaviours, including the “6C’s”
- Evidence of leadership experience at senior level (minimum two years).
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of quality & safety.
- Experience of staff management.
- Experience of carrying out risk assessments
- Evaluating clinical risk and making recommendations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Expert Nursing/Allied Health Professional and quality and safety knowledge.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level communications skills.
- Working at a senior level (advising Boards and senior teams)
- All appointments are subject to satisfactory occupational health clearance.
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy.
- Ability to be flexible over hours worked within contracted hours to meet the needs of the service.
- Full driving licence and the ability to travel between locations.
- Management Qualifications
- Experience of project management
Knowledge and Skills
- Access database skills
- Financial management skills
- Report writing and data analysis skills
Please do contact us should you require any more information
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.