Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Widnes
GP World have a fantastic new job role as a locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Widnes.
We require two Practiotners to start as soon as possible and continue for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Banding: 7 & 8A-C
Prescribing: V300 stated on NMC
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri 37.5 hours a week
Rate per hour: Negotiable
Accountable to: Clinical Director
Responsible to: Clinical Manager
UK full driving license as a community role
The Advanced Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for the daily operational leadership of a multidisciplinary of Specialist Frailty Practitioners. This post will demonstrate advanced autonomous clinical practice working across traditional boundaries and augmenting the medical role, utilising assessment, decision making and diagnostic skills. This will include undertaking advanced level holistic assessment in order to address complex health care needs by using expert knowledge and clinical judgement to diagnose, initiating interventions and
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration.
- MSc Advanced Practice or equivalent
- Portfolio of evidence demonstrating up to date achievement of required competencies for advanced practitioner practice
- Non-medical prescribing qualification
- Evidence of on-going professional study and personal development
- Leadership qualification
- Teaching/mentoring/assessing qualification
- Community experience
- Clinical expert with significantly demonstrable frailty experience within elderly complex needs
- Experience of clinical risk management and governance experience
- Audit and research experience
- Experience of leading a team/leadership
- Awareness of local and national targets and policies/guidelines
- Change management experience
- Experience and evidence of working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience of clinical practice benchmarking
- Able to prioritise workload
- IT competent
- Motivation and team building
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to prioritises balance of work to support flow of patients through the Trust
- Ability to performance advanced clinical procedures
- Advanced clinical assessment and diagnostic skills
- Advanced clinical diagnostic skills (e.g. ABG’s, CXRs, laboratory investigations)
- Ability to formulate differential diagnosis, initiate appropriate treatment and evaluate effectiveness.
- Evidence of effective leadership, practice development, expertise and innovation in clinical practice
- Advanced ability to disseminate sensitive information
- Ability to influence and work across professional boundaries
- Highly motivated and experienced practitioner
- Ability to work as an independent practitioner
- Ability to manage complex and competing issues remaining calm under pressure
Please do contact GP World for further details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role