Primary Care – Locum intermediate Care enabler based in Kent
GP World has a great new opportunity as a Locum intermediate care enabler (Health Care Assistant) based in kent
Title – Intermediate Care Enable (health Care Assistant)
Salary – Negotiable
Start date: As soon as possible
- To be a to part of the intermediate care enablement team by ensuring that the values of the organisation are evident in all interactions with service users and colleagues across health and social care.
- To ensure that all activities carried out to contribute to supporting independence and delivering excellent care.
- To ensure that service users and their families are fully involved in their care and enablement by engaging with them and responding to their feedback.
- Follow enablement care plans to meet goals set out by therapists to encourage independence and minimise on-going care needs.
- To work autonomously as well as part of a team in line with our policies and procedures.
- To promote and provide a high standard of fundamental care to patient’s
- Report and record Patient information on clinical notes system as per policy
Key tasks include, but are not limited to-
- Building professional relationships with service users, ensuring they are aware of and engaged with their enablement and care.
- Handing over key information and on-going updates about the service(s) provided by intermediate care therapy/enablement team and what service users should expect
- Provide and assist with a range of activities such as:
- Personal care (washing and dressing activities)
- Supporting, encouraging and motivating service users to transfer, mobilise and participate in activities of daily living.
- Ensuring service users dietary needs and support
- Prompting and administering medications as per needs
- Timely and accurate completion of records (for example logs of- activity, outcomes, enablement goals, incidents, etc.)
- Effective, timely and relevant communication of issues and exceptions
- Travelling efficiently to and from each visit within the allocated times
- Take the lead on-site in the event of an incident until support is available from health care, social care or emergency services.
Please do contact us should you think you are great for this role or someone that you know
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.