Primary Care – Long Term Locum General Practitioner in Cornwall
We have a lucrative opportunity in the way of long-term locum GP surgery work located In Cornwall starting on 4th May, an initial contract of 2-3 months will be offered initially however extensions can quickly be agreed should both parties we happy moving forward.
We require a doctor to assist Tuesday-Friday and are paying up to £760 per day with the surgery itself having a strong team of staff supporting including other GPs, HCA’s, and Nurses.
This is a great opportunity to work in one of the most scenic regions across the country with a beautiful coast line that is easily commutable, has various walking trails all while still maintaining high paying continuity of work. If you are available to be booked, would like further details or have a colleague that you think would be interested please let me know ASAP as this will go quickly;
Post: General Practitioner
Rate- up to £760 per day
Start date: 4th May.
Contract – On going
Shift Time: 8 Sessional Per week Tuesday-Fridays
- Full GP Qualification
- Full GMC registration
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card-Large,
- Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional information on this role.
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.