Primary Care – NHS Community Phlebotomist role in Kent
GP World has fantastic new position as a Phlebotomist in Kent within a community team.
We are looking for a self-motivated Phlebotomist to help take the department forward. You must be committed, flexible and approachable with experience in Phlebotomy
Post: Community Phlebotomist
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: 3 months initially
Shift Time: 08:00 – 13:00, minimum 2-3 days per week, however shifts patient are flexible.
- To be a safe and effective and able to provide high quality care to patients and support to relatives
- To work within the multi-disciplinary team to provide continuing care to a group of patients
- Venepuncture qualifications
- Full driving licence with Car
- Experience with venepuncture
Please do not hesitate to conduct us should you require more information on this role
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.