Primary Care – Pre-Op Assessment Nurse based in Lancashire
GP World have a fantastic new opportunity as a Pre-Op Assessment Nurse based in Lancashire
This is a great new opportunity in an incredibly diverse community
Salary – negotiable
Start date: As soon as possible
Durations: 3 months with possibility of extension
Number of Roles: 2
Shifts: Shifts will be worked on the days of Monday to Friday ** have to be able to work a minimum of 4 days a week**
- Minimum 18 months experience as a POA nurse
- Ideally band 6 -8, but can consider band 5 with correct skill set
- Can work independently and have worked in a pre op clinical and managed patients - making independent decisions able to triage patients accordingly including between acute and elective sites
- Expected number of face to face apts (heart lung and airway assessments is a must) will be between 15-20 per day Expected number of virtual / telephone assessments will be 5-8 patients per day.
- Hospitals use the Lorenzo system; training will be provided and shadowing before they commence working Independently.
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.