Primary Care – Remote working – Clinical Lead
GP World have a very exciting opportunity for a clinical lead
This is a great opportunity to network with a service that can offer great continuity of work.
Start date: as soon as possible
Hours: 1 FTE, hybrid working
- GP or ACP
- Senior clinician supporting Clinical Advisors when escalating patients of concern
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for clinical decisions in management of patients being monitored remotely, recognise the deteriorating patient and know when and how to refer to secondary care, managing risk and resource appropriately
- Liaise with secondary care clinicians regarding management of patients discharged from hospital to the Covid Virtual Ward
- Active member of the team, reviewing patients by phone or video including readings submitted by patient electronically, and onboarding of patients new to the service
- Maintaining contemporaneous and clear clinical notes on SystmOne and use of video consultation when appropriate
- Identifying patients who are eligible for Covid-19 antibody/antiviral treatment and referring them to the CMDU
- Informing eligible patients of the PANORAMIC study when applicable
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any more information!
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.