Primary Care – Salaried ANP in South East London
GP World has a great new opportunity as a Salaried ANP based near Eltham
This new opportunity has become available within a community covering a significant area with an extremely diverse community.
Post: Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Salary - £54500 per annum
Start date: as soon as possible
Shift Time: 37.5 hours. Spread across either 4 longs days or 5.
- Full NMC registration
- Nursing Qualification
- Master’s in advanced nursing
- Prescribing certificate
- The post holder actively supports the Surgery by undertaking responsibility for a delegated caseload.
- Undertakes the assessment, planning and evaluation of patients care needs.
- Liaises with the Surgery team to ensure information sharing in relation to patient care / changes to care plan and the continuity of care and reviewing of complex care packages.
- Mentoring, Teaching and Assessing.
- Liaises with all health care professionals and other agencies to ensure effective service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To promote the health and well being within the family unit and community as a whole.
- Perform comprehensive assessment of patient nursing needs as the named nurse.
- Plan, assess and evaluate programmes of care according to changing health needs
- To support the team leader in the co-ordination of complex and continuing care packages.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with NMC.
- Attend a multi-disciplinary case conference as the named nurse if appropriate.
- To communicate and collaborate with other members of the PHCT, voluntary and statutory organisations to support individual patient care.
- To establish and maintain effective communication with patients, relatives and carers in complex and potentially challenging situations.
- To competently perform clinical skills related to the post.
- To be professionally responsible for a delegated caseload
- To assess health needs at individual, practice and community level.
- To undertake chronic disease management reviews using appropriate template.
- To work without direct supervision.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card-Large,
- Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional information on this role.
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.