Private health Screening General Practitioner
We have a lucrative opportunity to work with one of the leading providers of private health screening consultations across the country.
We are looking for salaried GPs to start ASAP that have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience and offering leading packages in the sector making them a fantastic option if you’ve been looking to move into the private sector or have a special interest in occupational health.
About the role
Appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 .5 hours for consultations, examinations, diagnosis, treatments, and health assessments.
You have time to care for our patients, in your GP Consultation you will carry out some procedures such as taking bloods, vaccinations, smear tests, prescribing drugs, antenatal checks, travel advice or ordering further on-site tests supplementary therapy.
A rewarding part of your role is your patients have instant referral access to leading specialists Consultants into world class facilities.
Your GP role will extend to include conducting regular Health Screening assessments to our Corporate Clients, designed to provide overall health and lifestyle coaching, but to identify through advanced elite screening services specific health risks that may require further investigation.
Skills and experience
- Applicants must be GMC registered. You do not need to be on the performers list but do need to be on the GP register.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Able to work 5 sessions and above in across central London locations, experienced GP with passion and desire to deliver an outstanding corporate client and patient centred service.
- 2 years postgraduate qualification
GP World has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.