Private salaried General Practitioner based in Lancashire
We have a new private salaried GP opportunity located in Lancashire undertaking occupational health assessments, video consultation and f2f consultations.
We are offering a highly competitive salary with additional benefits that includes a company car.
Hours/Sessions: Full-time – 38 hours per week
Remuneration Package: Highly competitive salary depending upon experience
Contract Type: Private – Salaried GP
Benefits Package Includes: Defined Contributions Pension with Life Insurance & Company Car
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a case load within a primary care setting.
- Undertake a variety of assessments such as telephone triage, zoom triage and on-site surgery visits.
- Respond to employees’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counselling and make assessment of their health care needs.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with national and local guidelines.
- Refer patients to other health and social care providers (including the Company Employee Assistance Programme) as appropriate.
- Liaise with medical professionals including patients GP’ and/or hospitals
- Order lab tests and interpret test results
- Perform minor surgeries and/or treatments
- Meet targets set by government and /or legislation for specified treatments e.g. immunizations, mandatory health checks based on employees duties (e.g. Heavy Goods Vehicle drivers, food manufacturing)
- Recording clear and contemporaneous I.T. based consultation notes to agreed standards and maintaining employee records, test results etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any more information!
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.