Primary Care – Remote working – Clinical Advisor
GP World have a very exciting opportunity for a Clinical Advisor
This is a great opportunity to network with a service that can offer great continuity of work.
Start date: as soon as possible
Hours: work from home
- Registered nurse, paramedic, or therapist
- Active member of the team, reviewing patients by phone or video including readings submitted by patient electronically, and onboarding of patients new to the service
- Ability to recognise the deteriorating patient and escalating any clinical concerns to the team
- Clinical Lead or calling ambulance when appropriate
- Maintaining contemporaneous and clear clinical notes on SystmOne and use of video consultation when appropriate
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any more information!
We look forward to hearing from you 😊
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.