We currently have a number of roles for GPs across the Essex region in the United Kingdom. Castle Point and Rochford Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are looking to hire family physicians from the European Union across 25 different locations in the area. These are highly distinguished jobs for GPs looking to work close to London, whilst also living in an area perfect for raising a family.
These vacancies will not only offer prospective doctors the chance to work for the most prestigious healthcare system in the world - the National Health Service – but also come with a very attractive salary and relocation payment. This is a perfect chance for family doctors from the EU looking to gain a visa in England before the Brexit bill comes in to effect.
- General Medical Council (GMC) registration support
- GP exam support and assistance
- Assistance with English language tutoring
- Relocation payment
- Excellent salaries
- Career development
- Advice and assistance with accommodation and schooling
- Paid training in the GP surgery – get paid whilst you complete your induction scheme
- Full visa status prior to Brexit
GP World will support you in every step of your move, including interview preparation and ensuring that your relocation goes as smoothly as possible.
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles, simply click the apply button and send through your CV.