Salaried General Practitioner – Leeds - £9,000 per session
GP World has a wonderful new as a Salaried General Practitioner in Leeds and a fantastic £9,000 per session.
The surgery has great transport links and is located 0.2 miles from the nearest station so easily commutable. They have high patient satisfaction, friendly staff and highly supportive upper management.
The successful candidate must be willing to complete home visits and start as soon as possible.
Rate: £9,500 per session per annum
Hours: up to 4-6 sessions.
- Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days CPD leave
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- MDU paid
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
- Being part of a network of general practitioners
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.