Salaried General Practitioner – London - £9,500 – £10,000 per session
GP World has a wonderful new as a Salaried General Practitioner in London and a fantastic £9,500 – £10,000 per session
The surgery is in a fantastic location with great transport links so easily commutable. They have high patient satisfaction and are in a modern building with facilities to match. Staff are friendly, welcoming with highly supportive upper management.
The successful must be able to start as soon as possible.
Rate: £9,500 - £10,000 per session per annum
Hours: 6 sessions per week. 14 patients in the AM and 12 patients in the PM
- Full GMC registration
- Knowledge of System One
- Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days CPD leave
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- MDU paid
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
- Being part of a network of general practitioners
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.