Salaried General Practitioner - Urgent Care Over-Night - Nottingham
We have various new fantastic opportunities available in the way of a Salaried GP positions located in Nottingham
The service provider is looking for doctors who can assist either full-time or part-time in their Urgent Care Centres specifically covering overnights in the Nottingham and are happy to consider flexible session times depending on availability.
Title of Post: Salaried General Practitioner - Urgent Care Over-Night.
Salary: Salary £110,000 circa pro rata (negotiable)
Benefits: Indemnity Cover, Study Leave, Annual Leave.
Hours of Duty: Monday to Sunday Night Shift Cover – 00.00hrs - 08.00hr (Earlier starting hours can be negotiated)
- Provide, as part of a core team of salaried GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a high-quality Urgent Care service to the public within Nottingham in line with local and national priorities.
- Provide consultation and appropriate clinical management of patients attending with injury and illness to the Primary Care / Urgent Care out of hours service.
- In general, the post holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working in Primary / Urgent Care.
- Contribute to evaluation/audit, significant event reporting and clinical standard setting within the service.
- Develop and encourage positive working relationships with local GP Practices, housing, social work, voluntary services, drug and alcohol, mental health, dental, secondary care and other appropriate services.
- Keep contemporaneous, accurate and legible records of all patient contacts and contribute to electronic data recording and audit as directed by the service.
- Participate in operational and strategic planning for the development of the service where appropriate.
- Pursue continuing professional and personal development.8 days study leave per year will be provided, pro rata, for CPD following discussion with the Clinical Director during the appraisal process. All study leave must be approved by the post holder’s line manager.
- Significant event analysis will be undertaken with the Clinical/Managing Director. The Clinical Director will provide the appropriate clinical support as requested /required.
Qualifications and/or experience required
- An experienced Primary/Urgent Care Practitioner with a firm grasp of issues surrounding Urgent Care Services.
- Previous experience of working in a Primary/Urgent Care setting.
- Self-motivated, able to work without supervision, using own initiative to complete tasks.
- Well-developed influencing skills combined with a facilitative and supportive style of working.
- MRCGP qualification or equivalent.
- Recent evidence of continued academic and professional development.
- You must be either:
a) Included on a GP performers list
b) Working within a Nottingham GP practice and included on a neighbouring CCG’s performers list.
Please do contact us here at GP World should you be interested and require any more information.
GP world has a very lucrative referral scheme. Please do contact us should you know of anyone who would be perfect for this role.