Relocate to the UK with GP World
The National Health Service (NHS) is the fifth largest employer in the world and a proud UK institution. Working for the NHS is a dream for many doctors and nurses across the globe, which is why we offer a relocation service to help make it easy for you to become registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) or Nursing Medical Council (NMC).
It doesn’t matter whether you’re based in, or outside the EU, we can find you a permanent opportunity in the UK.
Our team will help you with every aspect of your relocation, including:
- Registering for all necessary GMC/NMC inductions
- Helping to identify which exams you’ll be required to sit (e.g. IELTS, the English language course)
- Guidance through the visa process
- Relocation guidance including sourcing suitable accommodation and schools for your children prior to the move
- Finding a role and salary negotiation
If you’d like to work as a GP or nurse practitioner in the UK, contact our team today on 020 7456 1456.