Upcoming CPD Workshop - Join us on Saturday 19th November
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
At GP World, your career is our priority. We are committed to ensuring you have access to a wide variety of high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training, tools and resources.
With that said, we are delighted to invite you to register at our next CPD Workshop - Human Factors in Healthcare being held on Saturday, 19th November.
We will be holding this CPD Workshop in both the morning and afternoon with both sessions including:
- A warm welcome and overview with our guest speaker, Trevor Dale
- Introduction to human factors in the healthcare workplace
- How and why errors happen
- Stress recognition and solutions
- Situation awareness and decision making
- Communication and escalation
- Briefing - sharing the plan
- Checklists - design and use
- Debriefing for learning
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in the Barony & Glamis Conference Room, Manchester
Morning session: 9.15am to 12.30pm
Afternoon session: 1.00pm to 4.30pm
Register your interest
Spaces are limited and sell out fast. We will require a £50 deposit to secure your spot and will be reimbursed to you in full upon attending the session.
Once you have completed your registration, a member from our Revalidation Team will get in touch to confirm your attendance.
We very much look forward to meeting you there.